Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Freeze Motion and the Decisive Moment

Here's a photo of John Hamersla. He is the
custodian from Browns. When I took this
photo, I wanted to frame the door of the bus
to frame John so it was a Decisive Moment.
Automatic
Auto
f/6.3
1/160 sec.
ISO-100
24 mm
Here's a photo of Mike Scully. Mr. Scully
is the superintendent from Browns. Taking
this photo, I also thought about the Decisive
Moment. As he nearly got out, he saw me
and got in a more attentive position.
Automatic
Auto
f/6.3
1/250 sec.
ISO-100
30 mm






























The plastic water duct during a rainy day. I tried to freeze the
motion of the dripping water, which did work. Fascinating, no?
M
Cloudy
f/5.6
1/45 sec.
ISO-800
47 mm

A photo of Quintin landing after jumping. You can tell from
the motion of his jacket made by the air.
M
Sunny
f/5.6
1/4000 sec.
ISO-6400
41 mm



No comments:

Post a Comment